What Exactly Does Willowdale Equity Do?
We are a multifamily investment company/real estate syndicator. We find and vet cash-flowing multifamily real estate properties, raise additional funds from outside investors to purchase it, force appreciation and then actively manage the asset.
How We Select Markets
How We Select Deals
Property Type Analysis
During a recession, Class A renters move down to Class B.
▪ Lower Cash flow
▪ Higher Values
▪ Great Locations
▪ New Construction Or Newly Renovated
Generally, we purchase Class B & C properties.
▪ Strong Cash flow
▪ Lowest Vacancy Rates
▪ Middle-Income Tenants
▪ Generally More Well-Maintained
During an economic boom, Class C renters move up to Class B. Generally, we purchase Class B & C properties).
▪ Higher Cash flow
▪ Longer Vacancies
▪ Lower Income Tenants
▪ Generally Needs Improvements
How Our Investors Build Wealth
Even though most of your time is committed to your day-to-day active work, it won’t limit your ability to get some exposure to cash-flowing passive real estate investments.
Real estate investing doesn’t mean that you need to be the landlord, own 100% of the project, and take calls from disgruntled tenants whose air conditioner blew at 2 am. Some people may like that responsibility and may have a bit more time to actively operate their rental properties on the side, but it’s not appealing to everyone. That’s why real estate syndications are a good option to passively invest as a limited partner (LP), and generate passive income while getting all the same benefits with no headaches.
Equity Splits & Returns
By investing and partnering with a multifamily private equity firm like Willowdale Equity on a deal, you effectively share in all the cash flow, equity growth, amortization, and tax advantages throughout the holding period of a deal. Additionally, each time we have a potential deal that we are looking to acquire, we will present an Investor Memorandum detailing a full breakdown of the deal, our business plan, and how we are going to execute and achieve the highlighted returns.
How It Works
Step 1: Apply To Join The Club
Start by applying to join the FREE Willowdale Equity Investment Club, which is a private group of investors that are looking to passively grow their capital and share in all the tax benefits through multifamily real estate syndication.
Step 2: Learn
Dive into our educational article base, our free passive investing video mini-course, our webinars, and many of our other PDF resources. Our intention is to educate beginners to advanced investors on all the ins and outs of passive multifamily apartment investing before actually investing into a deal.
Step 3: Start Investing
Once we have a new multifamily deal, we’ll share this exclusive investment opportunity with you to invest in. If you elect to invest, we’ll walk you through the whole funding process.
Click The Button Below To Apply
A real estate syndication is an efficient way for investors to pool their money together to purchase larger real estate assets that they typically couldn't manage or afford to purchase as an individual investor. Generally, by leveraging and raising additional funds from outside investors to purchase it, we force appreciation and then actively manage the asset.
Typically 25%-30% of the funds are pooled together from the syndicator and the passive investors, and the other 70%-75% of the funds come from the lender/bank.
There are many parties involved in a syndication, including, but not limited to, CPAs, lenders, real estate brokers, attorneys, property managers, passive investors (you) and the syndicator who puts the whole deal together and manages the asset (Willowdale Equity).
We are a multifamily real estate syndicator. We find and vet cash-flowing multifamily real estate properties, raise additional funds from outside investors to purchase it, then force appreciation and actively manage the asset.
This varies based on the deal, but whenever there is an update, we will effectively communicate through email or phone. Additionally, we are available for communication Monday through Saturday!
An accredited investor is an individual who meets the guidelines and requirements of income and net worth based on securities and exchange commissions (SEC) regulations. This is so that the SEC can ensure proper protection for all investors.
To be an accredited investor, you must satisfy at least one of the following:
1. Have an annual income of $200,000, or $300,000 for joint income, for each of the last two years, with expectations of earning the same or higher income this year.
2. Have a net worth exceeding $1 million, not counting your primary home.
Apply To Join The Willowdale Equity Investment Club
The Willowdale Equity Investment Club is a private group of investors that are looking to passively grow their capital and share in all the tax benefits through multifamily real estate investments.